PB&J Otter (partially found original credits sequences of Playhouse Disney animated series; 1998-2000)
Although the entire PB&J Otter series has resurfaced after Disney Junior rebroadcast it in the USA from 2012-2013, many of the episodes' original credits instrumentals remain at large. Originally PB&J Otter credits sequences featured instrumentals of the songs featured in the episodes (or in rare cases, background music) but due to Disney Junior shrinking and muting the credits in reruns, several of these are missing. Thus far, only Season 3's credits instrumentals have surfaced online as off-air recordings from Playhouse Disney Asia (albeit, some with 1-2 seconds cut off) along with select instrumentals from the other two sequences from various off-air recordings. A few of these come from off-air Greek recordings, although these recordings cut off before the closing logos are shown, rendering these incomplete and the full versions lost.
The likelihood of these showing up on YouTube is low due to OtterFan25 (who had previously uploaded many of the show's credits instrumentals), getting two copyright strikes from Dan Saywer for his videos, meaning anybody who uploads these is at risk. However, a few videos from wrightgirl11 remain along with other users' uploads of episodes with credits at the end.
Credits instrumentals remain at large for 19 episodes and at least six of the found instrumentals cut off early.
See Also[edit | edit source]
Playhouse Disney[edit | edit source]
- Adventures in Nutrition with Captain Carlos (partially found Playhouse Disney animated short series; 2004-2007)
- Bear in the Big Blue House (partially lost original English audio of Playhouse Disney puppet series; 1997-2006)
- Breakfast with Bear (partially found episodes of Playhouse Disney spin-off series; 2005-2006)
- Stanley (found unaired pilot episode of Playhouse Disney animated series; 1999)
- Out of the Box (partially lost Playhouse Disney children's series; 1998-2004)
- The Book of Pooh (found Playhouse Disney puppet series; 2001-2004)
- Playhouse Disney UK (partially lost interstitial material of children's TV channel; 1999-2006)
- Handy Manny (partially found unaired pilot of Disney children's animated TV series; 2005)