Danmaku Amanojaku ~ Gold Rush (lost build of unreleased "Touhou" spin-off game; 2014)
Danmaku Amanojaku ~ Gold Rush (also known as Gold Rush) is a one stage Touhou mini-game made for the Digital Game Expo 2014’s Doujin Shooting Game Caravan contest. The game was not made for public or retail release.
Differences in Fan-Reconstruction[edit | edit source]
There is a fan-made reconstruction of the game with some slight differences, such as:
- The title screen text is slightly to the right compared to the original and the background is more yellow.
- The arrows on the title screen are less visible.
- When the player collects kobans in the original, sparkles appear. The remake doesn’t have this.
- Whenever the player activates the miracle mallet (real) in the original, the image on the right will dim to show that the player can’t use it until it un-dims. This doesn’t happen in the remake.
- The character themes in the original Gold Rush are arrangements made for the game. The remake just takes themes from the original game, Impossible Spell Card.