Difference between revisions of "Chibi Maruko-chan (partially found English dubs of anime series; 1990s-2000s)"
m (Capitalization fix.)
m (PannenkoekenNL moved page Chibi Maruko-chan (lost English dub of anime series; 1990s-2000s) to Chibi Maruko-chan (lost English dubs of anime series; 1990s-2000s))
Revision as of 09:02, 9 November 2017
Chibi Maruko-chan (ちびまる子ちゃん) was an anime with 142 episodes that aired between 1990-1992. It is about the simple life of a girl named Momoko Sakura and her family living in Shimizu (suburban Japan) in the year 1974.
The only material of the dub is an fragment posted on Facebook by one of the voice actors.
Voicebox Productions in Vancouver, Canada has listed a Chibi Maruko-chan direct-to-video release by Pioneer Entertainment on their website since the early 2000s. Teryl Rothery has included her involvement with a Vancouver dub of the series, though instead of Voicebox, she credits the production to Ocean Studios. No trace of this separate English dub has surfaced.
Voice cast[edit | edit source]
The following cast list is in regards to the Omni Productions version. 
- Russell Wait as Narration
- Sarah Hauser as Momoko "Chibi Maruko-chan" Sakura
- Andrea Kwan as Maruko's mother (2nd voice)
- Candice Moore as Maruko's sister
- Emily Woo Zeller as Maruko's mother
- Michael Pizzuto as Narrator
- Sarah Hauser as Maruko's mother
References[edit | edit source]
- Teryl Rothery Retrieved August 27, 2017.