Sesame Street Jam: A Musical Celebration (found deleted scenes of TV special; 1994)
Sesame Street Jam: A Musical Celebration is a Sesame Street television special. It's also slightly different to the one released on home video as Sesame Street: 25 Wonderful Years. In it, it shows a blue sky background just like in Season 23 to 29 with Big Bird's voice-over saying the title before the theme song. Also, some of the songs are performed by various celebrities such as Little Richard. The credits are also slightly different but longer.
Song List[edit | edit source]
- "Adventure" - Performed by En Vouge
- "C is for Cookie" - Performed by Marilyn Horne
- "The Letter O" - Performed by Queen Latifah
- "Rubber Duckie" - Performed by Little Richard
- "Don't Wanna Live on the Moon" - Performed by Aaron Neville
- "My Name" - Performed by Maya Angelou
- "A New Way to Walk" - Performed by The Oinker Sisters
- "Elmo and the Lavender Moon" - Performed by Los Lobos
- "Monster in the Mirror" - Performed by Grover and Various Celebrities
- "Sing" - Performed by Ladysmith Black Mambazo
Deleted Scenes[edit | edit source]
- Telly and Prairie Dawn greet Big Bird and tell him that they found singers. Telly also tells Big Bird about the time he lost his letter O.
- After the song "My Name", Elmo gives the viewers a closing respond for an intermission.
- The shot of Telly, Prarie, Savion and Jason is extended as Telly says "And pigs, too" followed by "A New Way to Walk".