Less Than Zero (lost TV pilot based on novel; 2019)
Less Than Zero was a cancelled online Hulu series based on the 1985 novel of the same name. The pilot was written by Craig Wright, who also executive produced the pilot along with original author Bret Easton Ellis. The director of the pilot was Brett Morgan. An entire pilot episode had finishing casting and filming. but was not picked up by the network. On the subject, Hulu SVP Craig Erwich said that,
“It was a tonally very ambitious [project] but ultimately it didn’t feel like the elements came together.”
At the moment, there does not seem to be a chance for the pilot to be released to the public.
Found Photos[edit | edit source]
Although the pilot itself is lost, a news article by ihearthollywood.com talking about the (then) upcoming pilot showed off some exclusive pictures of filming. The pictures were taken in the summer of 2018 and the photos were taken at Dan Tana's, a restaurant that which the article notes were not featured in the source material. The article also alleges that the scene being filmed would have featured a character driving a motorcycle.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Glamorama (unreleased screenplay of unproduced film; 2010s)
- Glitterati (unreleased short film; 2004)
- The Rules of Attraction (lost deleted scenes of film; 2002)
References[edit | edit source]
- Deadline article on Less Than Zero's failed pilot. Retrieved 10 Mar '20
- IHeartHollywood's article that includes the cast for the pilot as well as some pictures taken during a scene. Retrieved 10 Mar '20