Chibi Maruko-chan (partially found English dubs of anime series; 1990s-2000s)
Chibi Maruko-chan (ちびまる子ちゃん) was an anime with 142 episodes that aired between 1990-1992. It is about the simple life of a girl named Momoko Sakura and her family living in Shimizu (suburban Japan) in the year 1974.
Nickelodeon India[edit | edit source]
Chibi Maruko-chan used to air on Nick India in English and Hindi, the official Chibi Maruko-chan YouTube channel has uploaded some episodes of the Nick India English dub.
- 107 Maruko crazy about spectacles
- 108 Practice for Marathon meet
- 109 Maruko loses her passbook
- 110 Getting over Fujiki selfish behavior association
- [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLmAe2fw3Xw 111 Ventriloquism
- [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yk7wKYT4Ir8 112 The white day motion
- [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-kFi8gVeZc 113 There comes a supernatural specialist
- 114 Let's go strawberry picking
- 115 Taking care of the baby
Voicebox Productions (Canada)/Pioneer Entertainment)[edit | edit source]
Voicebox Productions in Vancouver, Canada has listed a Chibi Maruko-chan direct-to-video release by Pioneer Entertainment on their website since the early 2000s. Teryl Rothery has included her involvement with a Vancouver dub of the series, though instead of Voicebox, she credits the production to Ocean Studios. No trace of this separate English dub has surfaced.
Animax Asia[edit | edit source]
The only material of the dub is an fragment posted on Facebook by one of the voice actors.
Voice cast[edit | edit source]
The following cast list is in regards to the Animax version. 
- Russell Wait as Narration
- Sarah Hauser as Momoko "Chibi Maruko-chan" Sakura
- Andrea Kwan as Maruko's mother (2nd voice)
- Candice Moore as Maruko's sister
- Emily Woo Zeller as Maruko's mother
- Michael Pizzuto as Narrator
- Sarah Hauser as Maruko's mother
References[edit | edit source]
- Teryl Rothery Retrieved August 27, 2017.