Blood In Blood Out (lost deleted scenes from crime drama film; 1993)
Blood In Blood Out Is a 1993 feature-length American epic crime drama film which did poorly in the box office, and a critical failure too, the film had some many trouble of getting release to theaters and also getting cut. The film was originally 5 hours but roughly got cut into 3 hours instant. In a documentary with Damian Chapa he revealed that the film was 5 hours long but got cut because he told the director that the film was too long and it needed to force more of the prison. The theatrical version and the VHS version was 180 minutes long and the director cut DVD version and the Laserdisc version was 190 minutes long, but the 330 minutes long version is still not found or out.
Differences Versions[edit | edit source]
In the original VHS version which came out in 1994 was the same as the theatrical cut, but the directors cut DVD version only has 15 cuts = 9 minutes 45 sec, no new copies came out after that, but we still don't have the 5 hour version. In the trailer and the tv spot there's some scenes that didn't made in the final cut and till this day the scenes are still lost.
Lost Deleted Scenes[edit | edit source]
- Paco and his Girlfriend scenes: A Lost Scenes of Paco and his Girlfriend deleted scenes appeared in the trailer for a couple of scenes, the only information we know is that Alma (Paco's Girlfriend) is the daughter of the Chief of Police and she becomes the love interest of Paco throughout this subplot. Tension grows as the Chief does not want his daughter dating an ex-gang member like Paco, even though he is a cop. These are only photos from them and a picture of them hugging at the back of the VHS and DVD case.
- Shooting at Spider's car: An Extended Scene, of Paco using a shotgun to shoot and destroy at Spider's car and it looks like that Joker and his girlfriend are running away from the sound making them scared.
- Montana death situation: An Extended Scene, this scene is about Paco telling Miklo that Montana got killed and trying to tell him that the BGA didn't do it, but however some of this scene did make it in the final cut but these two pictures of Miklo walking up to Paco didn't make it in.
- Spider talk: Alternate scene, of the scene of Spider looking at the view and saying that "I was just marking our new territory! Check out the new view, homies! I'm gonna build myself a righteous pad here. Swimming pool, white picket fence and sh*t".
- Paco and Alma kissing: A Lost Scene of Paco and his Girlfriend kissing inside in this room or a honeymoon place.
- Making out on the back seat: A Extended Scene, of Cruz and his Girlfriend making out on the backseat, will the photo of it was never made it in, but some of the scenes of Cruz and his Girlfriend did make it in including the scene of Cruz undressing his girlfriend on the backseat which did make it into the final cut.
- Unknown scene: A Lost Scene of these two unknown people holding hands?
- Cruz kicking a box: A Wide Shot and a alternate scene of Cruz kicking a box after he and Paco got into argument about Paco’s little brother.
- Cutting picture: A Zoom In alternate shot of Cruz cutting a picture of Paco's little brother while Paco and Cruz arguing about there little brother.
- Cheap times explosion: An Alternate Scene of Smokey running out of the cheap times building after throwing a grenade inside.
- Paco and Miklo: An Extended Scene of Paco and Miklo doing a hand hug and running down of the hill out of celebration after they attacked Spider.
- Paco and Rollie: A Lost Scene from the tv spot of Paco and his cop partner Rollie walking out of the police station or something else.
- More unknown deleted scenes: Its unknown how many deleted scenes is in Blood In Blood Out, most of these are from the trailer and tv spot.