Animaniacs "Potty Emergency" (lost deleted scenes of episode of animated comedy series; 1993)
Animaniacs is an animated TV series about three siblings of the Warner family that aired on Fox from September 1993-September 1995 and then on The WB until November 1998, then continuing on that channel in reruns until 2000. One of the most famous episodes, titled "Potty Emergency", concerns Wakko having trouble finding a place to use the bathroom after the one at the movie theater is out of order. On current prints of the episode, two scenes are missing that has not resurfaced on the Internet.
The first scene is a different version of the park scene where the man at the park holding the hose turns it away from the camera, with the nozzle not visible. It was first mentioned in a fan community for the show in 1993, but it hasn't resurfaced anywhere online yet.
The second of these cut scenes is more well-known among the community of Animaniacs fans. As shown in the first surviving animation cel (available to view on this page) the episode originally ended with Dot complaining about the number of trash people throw into the streets as they leave the movie theater. The second cel shows the siblings passing Wakko's mallet.
An uncut version of the episode was screened at the 1993 edition of Comic-Con, though it is unknown if this version had either of these scenes in it. 
- Animaniacs (unproduced "Minerva Mink" animated shorts; early 1990s)
- Animaniacs "I'm Mad" (partially found original theatrical version of animated short; 1994)
- Animaniacs "The New Year's Party Tonight" (partially lost alternate version of animated comedy series short; 1995)
- Brainstem (lost preview version of "Pinky and the Brain" song; 1995)
- Channel Umptee-3 (partially found Kids' WB! educational animated series; 1997)
- Coconut Fred's Fruit Salad Island (partially found pitch pilot of Kids' WB! animated comedy series; early-mid 2000s)
- Detention (found Kids' WB! animated series; 1999-2000)
- Earthworm Jim (partially found unaired pitch pilot of Kids' WB! animated series; 1995)
- Kids' WB! (partially found animated "Backlot" bumpers of children's programming block; 1997-2003)
- Kids' WB! (partially found "Crazy Takes" promos of children's program block; early 2000s)
- Kids' WB! "Top 20 Pokéthon Countdown" (partially found promos and bumpers of event from children's programming block; 1999)
- Lobo (lost production material of cancelled Kids' WB! animated series based on DC character; 1990s)
- Monster Allergy (partially found Kids' WB! English dub of animated series based on comics; 2006)
- Waynehead (found Kids' WB! animated series; 1996-1997)
- Welcome Home, Animaniacs! (partially found Kids' WB Saturday morning preview; 1995)
- ↑ The Google Groups forum where the aforementioned scene was first talked about. Retrieved 19 Oct '16
- ↑ A Google Groups forum page that talked about the uncut version screened at Comic-Con 1993. Retrieved 09 Nov '18