User talk: Wiggles Fan est. 2001
(→11 minute versions from Sprout: Due to the vido got blocked, it's lost again)[edit source]
What are you talking about the video is still up?
- When i clicked on the video, it said that the Australian Broadcasting Corporation has blocked it on copyright grounds.
- Your Australian right?
- No i'm from America
- Two things, 1. Do you have discord?
- Okay, do you have email?
- I do
- What is it?
- 2. i got you fam
- -Thank you for the link you sent me, but the reason why i gave you my email address because i thought that you backed up the Series 2 Magic Greg clip from KidZone so i would re-insert the link on the Lost Media Wiki
- Oh i didn't back up the clip because i thought that was gonna be there forever, i backed up the full episode from series 5 because it include the missing last 20 seconds the sprout recording was missing. Though i believe they said "they'll upload more kidzone content if they reach 50 subscribers".
TV Series 2 12 minute versions from Sprout[edit source]
- Why it's fake because the Sprout screenbug was taken from a Deviantart post and the footage is just the 22 minute version with no attempt to cover up.
- Oh, the Internet Archive keeps buffering every 5 seconds into the video (no it's not the WIFI's fault) so that's why i re-inserted the link before undoing the activity to yours
The Wiggles TV Series Deleted Scenes[edit source]
We could create a page about deleted scenes that used to appear in the first three seasons of The Wiggles' television series.
TV Series 1 (Kaz the Cat) TV Series 2 (Early Songs and Segments)
- Episode 5: Can You (Point Your Fingers and Do the Twist? (Original Version from the Big Show concert)
- Episode 8: Wags the Dog (From the 1995 video: Big Red Car)
- Episode 21: Captain Feathersword Fell Asleep on His Pirate Ship (Original Version from the 1998 video: Wiggle Time)
TV Series 3 (Alternative Segments)
Yule Be Wiggling Christmas Show[edit source]
- You doing fanmade audio for the YBW Christmas Show on YouTube?
- Yes, why?
- Even though the existence of any official pro-shot footage is unconfirmed, I just want to say good luck in tackling the holy grail of lost Wiggles media (in the unconfirmed realm).
Los Wiggles: Hats[edit source]
- What evidence do you have that there is a Spanish version of hats?
- I later added the APRA ARMCOS link on the article
- Fair enough.