The Fugitives (partially found British children's sci-fi TV series; 2005)
The Fugitives is a British children's sci-fi television series which aired on ITV (specifically the CITV block on ITV1) in 2005. The seven unnamed episodes aired weekly from 14 April 2005 to 26 May 2005.
The series focuses on Jay Keaton, a teenage boy who is forced to go on the run with his friend Mel after he discovers he has been cloned by the company EmbroGen as part of a sinister plot to create a perfect human race. The head of Embrogen, Salko, is determined to catch Jay to prevent him from revealing the company's secret.
The cast included Alex Roe, Ciara O'Connor, Maureen Lipman, Jack Ellis, Elizabeth Healey, Nicholas Rowe and Alexander Hanson.
All seven episodes are lost. The only video footage available online is a showreel from the series' director, Jane Prowse.
See Also[edit | edit source]
Milkshake! (Channel 5)[edit | edit source]
- Jelly Jamm (partially found pitch pilot of British Spanish children's animated TV series; 2009)
- Peppa Pig (partially found American dub of British children's animated series; 2005)
- Peppa Pig (found pitch pilot of British children's animated TV series; 2002)
- Pip Ahoy! (partially found unaired pilot of animated series; 2013)
- Roary the Racing Car (lost pitch pilot of British children's stop-motion animated TV series; 2005)
- Roary the Racing Car (partially found American English dub of British children's stop-motion animated TV series; 2008-2012)
CITV (ITV)[edit | edit source]
- Astro Farm (partially found CiTV claymation series; 1990s)
- Billy (partially found UK children's animated series; 1998-1999)
- Dream Street (partially lost British children's TV series; 1999-2002)
- Pocoyo (partially lost pilots of Spanish-British children's animated comedy TV series; 2003/2004)
- Ripley and Scuff (partially found British children's television series; 2002-2003)
- Sooty's Amazing Adventures (partially lost animated spin-off of Sooty; 1996-1997)
- StarStreet (partially lost British children's television series; 2001-2002)
- The Diamond Brothers: South by South East (lost ITV adaptation of children's detective book; 1991)
- The Spooks of Bottle Bay (partially found British children's TV series; 1993-1995)
- The Twins (partially found animated series; 2000)
External Links[edit | edit source]
- Archive of official site. (Non-functional due to reliance on Flash). Retrieved 10 Oct '20
- IMDb page on The Fugitives. Retrieved 10 Oct '20
- The series' Wikipedia page, including detailed character and episode summaries. Retrieved 10 Oct '20
- A collection of promotional images on Shutterstock. Retrieved 10 Oct '20
Reference[edit | edit source]
- Director showreel of the series. Retrieved 10 Oct '20