Pokémon Picross (found build of unfinished Game Boy Color puzzle game; 1999)
In the spring of 1999, a new Pokémon-themed Picross game for the Game Boy Color, simply titled Pokémon Picross, was announced and widely advertised in Japanese magazines. It was cancelled for unknown reasons, however.
Notably, on April 1st, 1999, a Japan-only downloadable Super Nintendo game (Picross NP Vol. 1) was released and featured twelve Pokémon puzzles. It is largely assumed that Pokémon Picross was either reworked into Picross NP Vol. 1, or whatever had been finished of the game was implemented into it. Additionally, a Pokémon-themed Picross game from the same developers was eventually released for the Nintendo 3DS.
In September 2020, a build of the game was leaked on 4chan as part of the "Nintendo Gigaleak 3." On January 31st, 2021, Romhacking.net user "LeonarthCG" uploaded a translation hack to Pokémon Picross that translates the game into English.
- Pokémon Crystal Version (lost Japan-only mobile adapter GB content for Game Boy Color role-playing game; 2001-2002)
- Pokémon Gold and Silver (found early SpaceWorld '97 demo build of Game Boy Color role-playing games; 1997)
- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gold Rescue Team -Challenge the Gold Rank!- (lost South Korean promotional demo of Nintendo DS game; 2007)
- Chuggaaconroy (found early Pokémon Platinum videos from YouTuber; 2008)
- Twitch Plays Pokémon (partially found footage of Let's Play channel; 2014)
- Pokémate (inaccessible Japanese mobile phone app; 2006)
- PokéPark: Asari Taikai DS (lost Nintendo DS Download Play game; 2005)
- Pokémon.com (lost online games from website; pre 2010-2011)
- Pokémon 2000 Adventure Game (partially found browser-based online game; 2000)
- Pokémon PC Master (partially found Japanese educational PC game; 2006)
- Pikachu: DS Tech Demo (lost Nintendo DS tech demo; 2004)
- Pocket Monsters 64 (lost build of unreleased Nintendo 64DD role-playing game; 1990s)
- ↑ Romhacking.net page on the English translation. Retrieved 02 Apr '21